Heather Hill Nursing Agency is on the look out for Registered and Enrolled Nurses with experience in Aged Care for weekday and weekend night shifts across Brisbane.
10 REASONS YOU SHOULD JOIN OUR COMMUNITY OF PROUD SPECIALIST AGED CARE NURSES
- Queensland’s largest aged care nursing agency, with all the best shifts
- Industry-leading retention rates
- 24-hour support from experienced aged care nurses
- You choose when and where you work
- Networking and professional development communities
- Above award wages paid weekly
- On-the-job and in-house training opportunities
- Buddy shifts and immediate on-site support from our RNs
- Regular social get-togethers
- Electronic support to maintain competency records
- Registered Nurse or Enrolled Nurse
- Interested in working Night Shifts
- 12 months recent paid work experience in an aged care facility
- current APHRA registration
- your own vehicle or close access to public transport
- a current national police certificate (issued within the last 3 years)
- Australian or New Zealand citizenship or valid working visa.
Simply complete the form below to express your interest in applying to become a specialist HHNA aged care nurse or call (07) 3720 9122 to speak with one of our recruitment consultants.
Once your expression of interest has been received, we will be in touch to discuss the formal application, which involves:
- a personal one-to-one interview with a recruitment consultant (all RNs experienced in aged care)
- a theory component (questions focusing on situations you would encounter in aged care)
- a practical component (manual handling, handwashing, fire safety)
- you providing the names of two referees (one must be a director of nursing).
During your interview, you’ll also get a chance to meet our placement team and management team. It’s a chance for you to get a feel for our agency and for us to get to know you better.
Once we’ve reviewed your application and interview, you’ll receive a call from one of our recruitment consultants to let you know the outcome of your application. We provide feedback to everybody who applies to join our agency.
If you have any questions in the mean time, please feel free to Contact Us.