The recruitment process
All our nurses must have:
- 12 months recent paid work experience in aged care facility
- current APHRA registration (RN and ENs)
- their own vehicle or close access to public transport
- a current national police certificate (issued within the last 3 years)
- Australian or New Zealand citizenship or valid working visa.
If you decide to proceed with a formal application, our recruitment process involves:
- a personal one-to-one interview with a recruitment consultant (all RNs experienced in aged care)
- a theory component (questions focusing on situations you would encounter in aged care)
- a practical component (manual handling, handwashing, fire safety)
- you providing the names of two referees (one must be a director of nursing).
During your interview, you’ll also get a chance to meet our placement team and management team. It’s a chance for you to get a feel for our agency and for us to get to know you better.
Once we’ve reviewed your application and interview, you’ll receive a call from one of our recruitment consultants to let you know the outcome of your application. We provide feedback to everybody who applies to join our agency.
We are currently recruiting for the following roles: