Role Type: Permanent Full-Time
Organisation Type: Not-For-Profit (full salary sacrificing available)
Location: Brisbane, Qld
Commencement: Immediately upon acceptance
Hours: Minimum 38 hours per week
Salary: $70,000 per annum (plus Superannuation) & Work Vehicle
Heather Hill Nursing Agency is currently looking for a candidate for a newly created position working with a major not-for-profit aged care provider based in Brisbane, Queensland.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This role involves working closely with an approved external training provider to deliver a program of training across this not-for-profit provider’s aged care facilities in Brisbane. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring that the aged care facilities’ education and training needs are continuously being met by the external training provider by coordinating the delivery of education and training at these three sites. The position has enormous opportunities for growth and could involve reporting to this not-for-profit provider’s board in the future.
- Minimum Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (or equivalent);
- Experience coordinating or delivering training programs and assessing learning outcomes (preferably in clinical environments);
- Project management experience (preferably in a clinical environment);
- Experience in the aged care, community care or disability care sectors (preferably in a senior or administrative role);
- Current national police certificate (issued within the last 3 years);
- Australian or New Zealand citizenship or valid working visa.
Simply complete the form below to express your interest in applying or call (07) 3720 9122 for a confidential discussion with one of our recruitment consultants.
Once the above Application Form has been received, we will be in touch to discuss the formal process, which involves:
- a personal one-to-one interview with a recruitment consultant
- you providing the names of two referees
During your interview, you’ll also get a chance to ask any further questions you may have about the role, pay rates and the organisation.
Once you have been interviewed you will receive a call from one of our recruitment consultants to let you know the outcome of your application. We provide feedback to every person who applies.
If you have any questions in the mean time, please feel free to Contact Us.